Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jessica Alba's weight loss secret






Jessica Alba has revealed the secret behind her post-pregnancy figure - she wore a girdle.

The 'Sin City' star - who gave birth to her daughter Honor Marie last June - has admitted her trim body has little to do with hours spent at the gym.

She said: "I wore a girdle. Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist - any kind of band or girdle works. I didn't recover as fast as she did. I don't have a six-pack - that's just not my body at all."

Jessica - who married her husband Cash Warren in a secret ceremony last May - hated working out after having Honor Marie, and refuses to return to the gym.

She said: "The workouts were horrible - I cried. And I haven't worked out since."

No comments:

Subscribe to updates
 
Subscribe with Bloglines

read more